Texan Joy Reaches New Jersey!
"A lament for the sad state of food affairs in NJ yields surprising results yesterday:
- Two jars of Stubb's barbeque sauce
- One bottle of Chipotle sauce
- A Texas cookbook
- A likewise local paper, no Britney pics but like Gloria Gaynor, I will survive
- Chocolate from down under, not Aussie down under mind you, but American 'down under'
- And, last but not least, African religious soap. I said African, people.
I am now grilling, reading, washing AND praying as we speak."
Bill G./Makethelogobiggerhttp://makethelogobigger.blogspot.comAustin Gets Fun and Delicious Stuff!
"A wonderfully generous soul in Northern New Jersey kindly responded to an Austin Texas cry in the wilderness for an infusion of East Coast 'tude and treats.
What filled the Texas recipient with happy surprise delight?
Lots of yummy biscotti!
Tawdry and great New Yawk tabloid newspapers!
And best of all...(parents, please make sure your children are not viewing):
An anonymous East Coast Jets fan's "salute" to Dallas Cowboys fans!!!
Now THAT'S what I call a GimmeSwap!"