Welcome to Gimme Your Stuff, the cultural exchange blog where you can swap items of significance to your area with items from others around the world. A conduit for many an international cuisine to change hands. A place where you can trade a newspaper from South Africa, or a CD from Finland. A place where we take no responsibility for anything anyone else does. A place where we are Changing the world with other people’s stuff. New? Check out our How-To.

    Please visit our buddies and keep Gimme Your Stuff going!







    I SHOP AT MODCHLOE!

    You can post, search, and meet here, you discuss and organise somewhere else, and we take ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY for broken agreements, international postage violations loss of privacy or anything else that may go on. We will not follow up any undelivered goods. Please check both countries' postage/quarantine laws before posting goods. ...just covering our arses.

    Email your fine stories & pics to us.

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Give us the gift of publicity! Copy this code and paste it into your template for a lifetime of happy feelings:

    Teeny

    Mediumish

    Big-like

    Rikki

    Thom

    Lori

eXTReMe Tracker


Sunday, January 27, 2008

WELCOME NOOBS!

Fellow swappers, please welcome our new helping elves - Michelle from Malaysia and Lola from Pennsylvania! Hopefully we'll be able to get the site running a little quicker now but please bear with us while everyone gets used to the job. And lets not forget Sima who's done a wonderful job keeping Gimme up and running for the last... ages :)
HAPPY SWAPPING EVERYONE!!

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fascinating concept!

9:35 am  
Blogger Cara said...

my link is still not connected to my site and i dont know why!
please help
Cara from USA, Nebraska

11:30 am  
Blogger Little Paris said...

Hi there,
I am Little Paris from the UK, I found out my link is indeed the other person's link.

My link is :
http://cozyholidaycottage.blogspot.com/2008/02/lets-try-gimme-your-stuff.html

i would appreciated it if you can amend it for me! ^_^

10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My link to my post is broken. It would be great if you could fix it. Thank you sooooooo much. :)

Carol Anne from USA, Florida

2:48 pm  
Blogger Gregorio said...

Yea,this is a great concept I'll be back.

2:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have been trying for months now to get my name on this list...is anyone working this site?

9:20 am  
Blogger Elara said...

Hello sweetcheeks,

We were having some problems recently. Please kindly resubmit your info using the form. =) Thanks.

Debbie
Malaysian Ambassador for GYS

6:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Phatelara, Debbie
I have filled out the form several times :-(
Is the form not working properly?
I will try sending it again.

11:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello :)
I have inserted on the Gimme blog my mail..I'm waiting to see my link and begin the swapping :D

Paola from Italy

9:32 am  
Blogger Ash said...

Hello! I just signed up, i love this idea. Looking around, I can see that most members are from 2007. Well, if you need any hand with your site, feel free to email me, I do computer graphics and my boyfriend is a programer. I could make some adds for you or something, whatever to help out. This is one of the best things I have come across. Feel free to write me at Abrown56@saddleback.edu

5:17 am  
Blogger Kara said...

I was really excited about this site too when I stumbled upon it, but I registered forever ago and my link still isn't up. Everything seems out dated and not kept up. whats the deal?

Kara Marie from NewYork

3:45 am  
Blogger Keri said...

It's April 3 and I signed up it seems like a month ago and my link isn't up yet?? what's up??

Keri, Georgia, USA

11:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

useful info

7:36 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there!
My name is not in the list yet... Meanwhile here's my personal page.
Hope to catch u soon,
Margaret
margaretlia@hotmail.it

http://sulkykoala.blogspot.com/

10:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've also signed up ages ago and still no link to my blog. I'm very interested in swapping so if anyone wants to swap, get my information at erinmclaughlin982.blogspot.com

1:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! i my link isn't on and I really can't wait to start swapping. so here's my link if anyone wants to swap with me. I'm Nat from Singapore. (:

http://smellyvespa.livejournal.com/2900.html#cutid1

Happy New Year btw!

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home