Welcome to Gimme Your Stuff, the cultural exchange blog where you can swap items of significance to your area with items from others around the world. A conduit for many an international cuisine to change hands. A place where you can trade a newspaper from South Africa, or a CD from Finland. A place where we take no responsibility for anything anyone else does. A place where we are Changing the world with other people’s stuff. New? Check out our How-To.

    Please visit our buddies and keep Gimme Your Stuff going!







    I SHOP AT MODCHLOE!

    You can post, search, and meet here, you discuss and organise somewhere else, and we take ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY for broken agreements, international postage violations loss of privacy or anything else that may go on. We will not follow up any undelivered goods. Please check both countries' postage/quarantine laws before posting goods. ...just covering our arses.

    Email your fine stories & pics to us.

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Give us the gift of publicity! Copy this code and paste it into your template for a lifetime of happy feelings:

    Teeny

    Mediumish

    Big-like

    Rikki

    Thom

    Lori

eXTReMe Tracker


Monday, January 22, 2007

singapore/california complete!

Swap Details:
Swapper1: Alvina Singapore, Asia
Swapper2:
Phyllis California, USA

US stuff to Singapore
Guess what? Phyllis' parcel from California has arrived and it is HUGE! My goodness.. I can't even begin to describe how excited I was to open it. It was so wonderful filled with so much good stuff. Oh I love all the boxes, especially the briefcase one with the silver handles.. So divine! Then, there is the black cylindrical vinyl one, so classy! I tell you it would cost a bomb if I want to get such stuff here in Singapore. Also, the lip glosses. Gosh! There are so many of them I can't decide which to use first. They all look so delicious :) Phyllis even made a red sushi pouch for me. Isn't she sweet. I can just simply go on and on raving about how wonderful
her parcel is. Thanks Phyllis! You still top my list as being the most generous swapper.
Hugs!
Alvina (Craft Princess)

Singapore sends stuff to the US
This is my 3rd swap with alvina in singapore. as always, she's chosen wonderful things. she included more of her earrings and her handmade tissue cover and flower brooch. thank you!
Phyllis

Tags: Gimme Your Stuff, Swap, Exchange, International

7 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Coolness. And did you get my email about the sketch offer? :-)

10:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:10 pm  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Alvina and I are currently planning our 4th swap. Do you think I'd keep swapping with her if she wasn't great at it??
Her packages are completely packed with goodness, including her beautiful handmade items which, obviously, take time to make.
Maybe my photos don't do her packages justice--she's a better photographer than I am!--but I can assure you that nothing in there is yucky!

12:44 am  
Blogger Rikki said...

This is not, repeat NOT a place for cowardly anonymous comments. If anyone has any issues then email them to us. I hope that whoever left these comments will have the guts to explain themselves, in the meantime they've been deleted. Gimme is a place for cultural sharing and respect, please remember that.

5:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey alvina, roughly how much did you spend sending the package to california? and what was the weight of the package? i'm sending a package to masachusettes but i'm not so sure about the postage pricing.

2:30 pm  
Blogger Niol said...

These packages look great! I'm so excited to start swapping.

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home