Welcome to Gimme Your Stuff, the cultural exchange blog where you can swap items of significance to your area with items from others around the world. A conduit for many an international cuisine to change hands. A place where you can trade a newspaper from South Africa, or a CD from Finland. A place where we take no responsibility for anything anyone else does. A place where we are Changing the world with other people’s stuff. New? Check out our How-To.

    Please visit our buddies and keep Gimme Your Stuff going!







    I SHOP AT MODCHLOE!

    You can post, search, and meet here, you discuss and organise somewhere else, and we take ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY for broken agreements, international postage violations loss of privacy or anything else that may go on. We will not follow up any undelivered goods. Please check both countries' postage/quarantine laws before posting goods. ...just covering our arses.

    Email your fine stories & pics to us.

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Give us the gift of publicity! Copy this code and paste it into your template for a lifetime of happy feelings:

    Teeny

    Mediumish

    Big-like

    Rikki

    Thom

    Lori

eXTReMe Tracker


Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ohio/England Complete!

Swap Details:
Swapper1: Katherine Ohio, USA
Swapper2: Jean England, UK

American Stuff to England
Another great swap , from another great Gimme Your Stuff person All the way from USA to England , lots of lovely things arrived in a box jam packed.Hostess cakes were grabbed and eaten by my husband who just loves these cakes .Were as Olivia and i shared the candies.There were also two great cooking magazines and some little glass animals , very sweet. So that's me hooked to Gimme Your Stuff swapping, and i have another two going on and another one i am sorting for early next year.
Cheers Jean xx

From England to America
Oh, what fun swapping is. I swap with Jean in England and just knew I'd enjoy everything she sent. On Friday last, the postman rang the doorbell and brought me bliss in a box.
Inside I found the most wonderful goodies. Being a Beatrice Potter fan since childhood, I had requested the Jean send me a plush Beatrice Potter something or other. I opened the package to discover a plush Jemima Puddleduck (my very favorite character) Ty Beanie Baby. Jean tells me it's exclusive to the UK. How exciting! She also sent two BP Postcards, a tiny calendar (how precious), some yummy chocolate, bath products and a beautiful necklace that I've been wearing every day. Ah yes, and a paperback copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm a happy swapper, for certain. I hope to swap with Jean again soon!
Katherine

Tags: Gimme Your Stuff, Swap, Exchange, International

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home