Welcome to Gimme Your Stuff, the cultural exchange blog where you can swap items of significance to your area with items from others around the world. A conduit for many an international cuisine to change hands. A place where you can trade a newspaper from South Africa, or a CD from Finland. A place where we take no responsibility for anything anyone else does. A place where we are Changing the world with other people’s stuff. New? Check out our How-To.

    Please visit our buddies and keep Gimme Your Stuff going!







    I SHOP AT MODCHLOE!

    You can post, search, and meet here, you discuss and organise somewhere else, and we take ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY for broken agreements, international postage violations loss of privacy or anything else that may go on. We will not follow up any undelivered goods. Please check both countries' postage/quarantine laws before posting goods. ...just covering our arses.

    Email your fine stories & pics to us.

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Give us the gift of publicity! Copy this code and paste it into your template for a lifetime of happy feelings:

    Teeny

    Mediumish

    Big-like

    Rikki

    Thom

    Lori

eXTReMe Tracker


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Singapore/Sweden Complete!

Swap Details:
Swapper1: Malin Sweden, Europe
Swapper2:
Alvina Singapore, Asia

Singaporean Stuff arrives in Sweden
These pretty earrings were part of my very Japanese package from Alvina in Singapore. It also containes a japanese craft book (all Sanrio characters), a stack of Hello Kitty-stationary, Fruit roll-ups (I love those!), beads, chopsticks, bookmarks, Hello Kitty-sanitary pads, San-x clip thingys, tiny stickers, and I think that was everything. A whole bag filled with cuteness! Thank you Alvina, you made my day!
Malin

Swedish stuff arrives in Singapore

Yay!!! My very first Gimme Your Stuff package from Malin, all the way from Sweden has arrived! How pleasantly surprised was I. I was indeed very excited when I saw the package and most of all stunned by the super fast courier. In just 3 days?! Sweden to Singapore? Seriously, I couldn't believe it. There is so much nice goodies in it. I LOVE EVERYTHING! All pink and
sweet. All of my favourite things. Delicious strawberry flavoured lipgloss, Ordning & Reda fuschia suede pencil case, funky note book and gorgeous pen, yummy goodies, and ooo.. the antique labels, magnets, monogrammed pouch, and a personalised letter.. How sweet is that? Thanks Malin for making my day! Lets swap again...
Alvina

Tags: Gimme Your Stuff

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

All of that stuff that was swapped looks great, but can we please back up for a mintue? Did you say Hello Kitty-sanitary pads? Can we see a picture of those, I can't imagine why/who/what???

12:07 pm  
Blogger ThomP said...

A PICTURE!!!!! NOW!!!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

4:38 pm  
Blogger Rikki said...

Hey, I missed reading that when i posted it.... hehehee! if you send us a picture we'll be sure to publish it :)

5:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, pic will come, eventually. But the pads are just pads, it´s the wrapping that´s Hello Kitty. And it may be the best thing in the package - I mean, Hello Kitty, in my underwear?

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home