Welcome to Gimme Your Stuff, the cultural exchange blog where you can swap items of significance to your area with items from others around the world. A conduit for many an international cuisine to change hands. A place where you can trade a newspaper from South Africa, or a CD from Finland. A place where we take no responsibility for anything anyone else does. A place where we are Changing the world with other people’s stuff. New? Check out our How-To.

    Please visit our buddies and keep Gimme Your Stuff going!







    I SHOP AT MODCHLOE!

    You can post, search, and meet here, you discuss and organise somewhere else, and we take ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY for broken agreements, international postage violations loss of privacy or anything else that may go on. We will not follow up any undelivered goods. Please check both countries' postage/quarantine laws before posting goods. ...just covering our arses.

    Email your fine stories & pics to us.

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Give us the gift of publicity! Copy this code and paste it into your template for a lifetime of happy feelings:

    Teeny

    Mediumish

    Big-like

    Rikki

    Thom

    Lori

eXTReMe Tracker


Friday, August 04, 2006

New York/Japan Swap Complete with horse.

Swap Details:
Swapper1: Emily Hokkaido, Japan
Swapper2: Kristi New York, USA

Person in Japan tries to feed NY lip balm to horse.
I live in the home of Japanese Horse Racing, Iwamizawa, so this is a picture of the American lip balm that Kristi sent me, which I love. I have it in my pocket at all times now, so when I was waiting to get a train I took the picture. Yes the horse is on the platform!
I was really happy with my swap. More here.
Thankyou, Emily

New York gets Japanese treats.
An amazing package of goodness from the lovely Emily in Japan came today. Check it out, so many goodies! Craft magazines, stickers, socks, candies and treats...and some very cool blank puzzles that you can fill in, break up and mail to your friends to put back together. Thank you again, Emily. Everything is wonderful.
Kristi

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Hey i love what you guys are doing here, hilarious stuff. If any of your readers want to swap flags with me come check out my blog. thanks

6:11 pm  
Blogger ancient clown said...

I also LOVE what you're up to. Though I don't really have any STUFF(maybe a tree or two), and I'm not really looking for any STUFF(maybe a laptop) I added your link to my site.
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

11:34 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you are a true lover of Hogan , the Goodyear Race is one shoe that will absolutely attract your attention. Hogan scarpe donna features a streamlined profile that is very sleek. It’s tire-inspired out sole, superior craftsmanship and over-all bodywork project timeless motoring style. Available in black and carries are the distinctive three Hogan scarpe uomo stripes. Prices vary from shop to shop, so take a look around at your favorite sites to get the best pricing of Hogan uomo .

8:54 am  
Anonymous Elgin Appliance Repairs said...

Nice post thanks for sharingg

6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home