California/England Swap Success
Swapper1: Babs California, USA
Swapper2: Bea England, UK
English stuff makes it to California
I was feeling positively regal receiving a package via "Royal Mail" and getting the official Fortnam & Mason's ("by appointment to HRH") tea & biscuits.
Also in the package were postcards, magazines, books, pamphlets, little souvineers, the Union Jack, and Crunchie Bars!!! I was brushing up on my cockney slang just this morning. ("Not a bad Dickory Dock! It's quite a Gordon & Gotch!")
I love everything about this package...I've never been to the UK and now I want to go even more!!
THANK YOU Bea for this lovely package! I hope she enjoyed my package just as much. (I know the peanut butter chips are going to good use!)
We wish we all could be California girls
My first swap parcel has arrived [in England]! Miss Pocket and I investigated:
1. Fabric and trim for dolly dress making from Jo-Ann’s
2. Mr Clean Magic Erasers - used by the dolly community for getting marks off plastic dolls. No more dirty girls in our house!
3. Postcard of San Francisco
4. Powdered Buttermilk - an ingredient I just can’t find here in London for my US recipes
5. Reeses Peanut Butter Chips - more baking goodies
6. Heath Bar Chocolate Toffee Bits - yet more calorific baking supplies
I shall have to get cupcake making immediately…
Thank you Babs!
Tags: Gimme Your Stuff