Welcome to Gimme Your Stuff, the cultural exchange blog where you can swap items of significance to your area with items from others around the world. A conduit for many an international cuisine to change hands. A place where you can trade a newspaper from South Africa, or a CD from Finland. A place where we take no responsibility for anything anyone else does. A place where we are Changing the world with other people’s stuff. New? Check out our How-To.

    Please visit our buddies and keep Gimme Your Stuff going!







    I SHOP AT MODCHLOE!

    You can post, search, and meet here, you discuss and organise somewhere else, and we take ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY for broken agreements, international postage violations loss of privacy or anything else that may go on. We will not follow up any undelivered goods. Please check both countries' postage/quarantine laws before posting goods. ...just covering our arses.

    Email your fine stories & pics to us.

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Gimme Your Stuff

    Give us the gift of publicity! Copy this code and paste it into your template for a lifetime of happy feelings:

    Teeny

    Mediumish

    Big-like

    Rikki

    Thom

    Lori

eXTReMe Tracker


Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sweden/San Fransisco Swap Success

Swap Details:
Swapper1: Malin Sweden, Europe
Swapper2:
Charlene San Francisco, USA

Japanese stuff from California reaches Sweden. Exclaimation marks ensue.
A great package from Charlene in San Francisco (now I want to go there even more...), containing two kinds of chocolate, two craft books, wasabi peas, a pink lunchbox and a gathering of Hello Kitty things - everything Japanese! This is is my gorgeous (hmmm...) face with a pack of Hello Kitty Cookies and a stick of Pocky chocolate with green tea. I was very happy, and very excited - the Gimme Your Stuff-swap is absolutely great! I really recommend you people trying it. You may not get as nice stuff as this, but I can guarantee it will be something lovely!
You can see more on my blog, http://malinmaskros.blogg.se!
Have a nice day!
Malin

San Francisco gets Swedish package. Unfortunately, no mention of ABBA anywhere.
So the Swedish/American swap was a success! Here's what I received from Malin in Sweden. Lots of different things in there. I was so surprised that it all fit in an envelope, and I loved everything. Lots of great Swedish candy, which I shared with my old college friends during a
picnic at our alma mater in the record-breaking California heat this weekend. The chocolate was a success (SO good!). The gummi cars were also a hit, and surprisingly, a couple of my friends really liked the salty licorice (although I can't say I'm a real fan). Next I'll be baking Swedish cookies using the Dalecarlian cookie cutter and the recipes Malin sent me. Malin was a great person to swap with! More here.
Charlene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home